* Artery: The study of paintings
* Bacteria: Back door to cafeteria
* Barium: What doctors do when patients die
* Benign: What you be, after you be eight
* Caesarean Section: A neighbourhood in Rome
* Catscan: Searching for Kitty.
* Cauterize: Made eye contact with her.
* Colic: A sheep dog.
* Coma: A punctuation mark.
* Dilate: To live long.
* Enema: Not a friend.
* Fester: Quicker than someone else.
* Fibula: A small lie.
* Impotent: Distinguished, well known.
* Labour Pain: Getting hurt at work.
* Medical Staff: A Doctor's cane.
* Morbid: A higher offer.
* Nitrates: Cheaper than day rates.
* Node: I knew it.
* Outpatient: A person who has fainted.
* Pelvis: Second cousin to Elvis.
* Post Operative: A letter carrier.
* Recovery Room: Place to do upholstery..
* Rectum: Nearly killed him.
* Secretion: Hiding something.
* Seizure: Roman emperor.
* Tablet: A small table.
* Terminal Illness: Getting sick at the airport.
* Tumour: One plus one more.
* Urine: Opposite of you're out.