Mazes of Fate HQ
Mazes of Fate HQ (DS)
Mazes of Fate spans the length and breadth of a huge, dynamic world, and tells an epic story of magic and conspiracy, with more than a hundred...
Mazes of Fate spans the length and breadth of a huge, dynamic world, and tells an epic story of magic and conspiracy, with more than a hundred characters you can interact with, an hour of original music featuring thirty-five different themes, and twenty-five hours of gameplay.
While playing Mazes of Fate, you will explore dungeons, solve intricate puzzles, and go on multiple quests with a party of up to three adventurers. You can select your protagonist from one of three premade characters, or create your own, then seek out and recruit six unlockable allies for your crew. The adventurers can be customized as you see fit, using nineteen skills, forty magical spells from three different schools of magic, and more than three hundred items and equipment to find and use. You will need all the advantages you can get to overcome dozens of monsters, unravel the secrets of the gods' plot, and battle your way to the point where you must make the Final Decision that will determine the fate of the world.
• 5 chapters of a deep history.
• Dual Screen capabilites for Nintendo DS
• 3D Monsters and Dungeons
• Full 360 degree views in dungeons
• 3 preset characters plus the ability to create a custom one.
• 5 secondary characters that can join your party.
• 3 different magic schools.
• 45 magic spells.
• 20 skills for customizing your characters just as you like.
• 100+ interactive, dynamic and animated dialogs.
• 500+ different items.
• 60+ enemy types.
• 50+ levels.
• 25+ hours of play!
Available on: DS DS Rank: 153 / 557 | Overall Rank: 6142 / 13,565