|JoWood announce ArcaniA - Gothic 4 add-on, 10 hours gameplay|
|Posted: 10.12.2010 13:50 by Simon Priest||Comments: 0|
Want some more Gothic 4? JoWood Productions reveals 'Fall of Setarrif' expansion for ArcaniA, and that it lets you play from different 'points of view'.
It adds "diversified regions, quests and dungeons" to the game and lets you import your Gothic 4 character. New locations, enemies and loot to get.
"This add-on gives us the opportunity to tell the story of the city Setarrif. Besides the story, which is an extension of the story of ArcaniA – Gothic 4, players will be provided with diversified regions, quests and dungeons,” says André Beccu of Spellbound.
“Players will be able to import their Gothic 4 character and they will meet the old fellows again. But this time, we came up with something very new!”
This expansion will tie-off loose ends of the main game's story reveals the press release. The new incoming features are list below:
- 10 hours of gameplay with a multitude of new quests and missions
- Experience the story from another characters’ point of view – for the very first time in the franchise
- Import your character from ArcaniA - Gothic 4 or choose one from a set of archetypes
- A broad variety of new items for a even more character variations
- New enemies! Prove your fighting techniques against countless hordes of monsters
- New environments, like cities, coastal regions, jungle and mountains with volcanic activity!
ArcaniA - Fall of Setarrif is due in early January.