|WWE Smackdown vs. Raw DLC info|
|Posted: 14.12.2010 13:27 by Simon Priest||Comments: 0|
Publisher THQ has detailed the upcoming DLC Pack 2 for WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2011 which is due out December 21st for Xbox 360 and PS3.
It adds six new playable Superstar wrestlers like the British Bulldog, David Otanga and Lex Luger. Also two alternate costumes and the NXT Arena.
If you already have Fan Axxess then this latest DLC will be given to you for free. Pricing for DLC Pack 2 is yet to be revealed but it releases December 21st over Xbox Live and the PlayStation Network. Here are the features of the pack:
- The British Bulldog playable Superstar
- Lex Luger playable Superstar
- Wade Barret playable Superstar
- David Otanga playable Superstar
- Justin Gabriel playable Superstar
- Layla playable Superstar
- Shad alternate costume
- Shawn Michaels alternate costume
- NXT Arena
Are you a WWE Smackdown vs. Raw fan, videogamer?