|Xbox 360 Left 4 Dead title update|
|Posted: 19.01.2011 13:33 by Simon Priest||Comments: 1|
Valve has a new title update for Xbox 360 Left 4 Dead which focused on the "ability to recover achievement progress" lost after The Sacrifice.
Progress recovered adds to what you've been earning since, though this "may not be possible" in some cases but should be for the "majority".
The Xbox 360 title update went live yesterday and the reveals the changelog for all to scrutinise. The Sacrifice upset achievements for the shooter.
"Foremost is the ability to recover achievement progress that was lost after The Sacrifice release. Recovered progress will be added to any new progress made since the release. In a few cases it may not be possible to recover the data for every achievement, but the majority of players should see their progress restored," detailed Valve.
Below are the additional game tweaks:
• In Versus mode Tanks will spawn in stasis until a human player takes over. Tanks in stasis are invisible and invulnerable, and won't move or attack.
• Tank speed is no longer reduced when on fire.
• Allow players on the Infected team to manually spawn during finales.
• Added a vote option to toggle All-Talk.
• Special Infected that causes a Survivor to stumble into a "ledge hang" situation will receive 50 points.
• Bullets that first pass through an infected character before striking a Survivor are now ignored as friendly fire.
• In Versus mode car alarms will now trigger anytime a Special Infected pulls or stumbles a Survivor into an alarm car.
• Survivor Bots no longer try to melee exploding barrels out of their way.
• Fixed the Sacrifizzle achievement.