|Breach XBLA update removes lag|
|Posted: 15.02.2011 05:17 by||Comments: 1|
Xbox Live Arcade gamers who have been dealing with major lag in Atomic Games' Breach will be happy to learn that a new update was implemented today that will remove lag.
The update will also allow a full hour of gameplay on the demo - and if you used up your time in the demo already, never fear, the update resets all clocks.
The update does the following fixes:
- All known crashes fixed
- Many fixes to reduce lag
- Online game performance improved by more than 33%
- Bug that caused Sole Survivor games to end in draw fixed
- Bug that caused invisible canister in Retrieval games fixed
- Bug that caused Vendetta icon to appear incorrectly fixed
- Server Browser can now sort by number of players
- Server Browser can now be manipulated with mouse scroll wheel
- Fixed bugs related to Friendly Fire settings
- Better ability for a game with lag to recover when bandwidth improves