|Gothic 4 standalone expansion revealed|
|Posted: 15.02.2011 05:39 by JonahFalcon||Comments: 0|
JoWooD Entertainment and Spellbound Entertainment have announced that a standalone expansion to Arcania: Gothic 4 will be released on March 25, called Arcania: Fall of Setarrif.
According to the press release, the game will allow the player to experience the storyline from a different point of view: A new threat casts its shadow over the Southern Isles. A mysterious demon, consumed by hatred, terrifies the population and pools his force against the coastal city of Setarrif. The dramatic situation exacerbates after a volcanic eruption in the mountains nearby. Thereupon the nameless hero joins forces with his strongest allies and courageously faces the new menace.
JoWood promises the following features for the standalone expansion:
* 10+ hours of new compelling game play
* Experience and fight as each of your famous allies, utilising their unique skillset
* Battle all new enemies & monsters and hone your combat skills with new items & weapons
* Discover new environments such as jungles, the volcanic mountains, Setarrif & the coastal regions
* Import your character from ArcaniA - Gothic 4 or choose a predefined archetype