|Post Apocalyptic Mayhem announced|
|Posted: 17.02.2011 00:06 by JonahFalcon||Comments: 3|
Meridian4 has announced a newcar combat racer, Post Apocalyptic Mayhem, which lets players race and battle heavily-modified vehicles through numerous breathtaking tracks and lay waste to other racers in over-the-top vehicular mayhem.
The game will be released on Steam for the budget price of $9.99 USD, and includes the following features:
* Vehicles – P.A.M. offers numerous Post-Apocalyptic vehicles. All the Vehicles are heavily-modified and extremely menacing.
* Weapons – All of the vehicles have three unique and powerful abilities that they can use to severely damage opposition vehicles: one front attack, a side attack and a rear attack.
* Multiplayer – Intense Online Multiplayer racing for up to 6 players.
* Environments – The P.A.M. tracks will be able to give you numerous options while racing as well as create intense areas for the all important collisions.
* Awe-inspiring apocalyptic environments.
* Various paths around certain areas of the tracks.
* Funnel areas were players are forced to drive in close quarters with other vehicles.
* Huge Jumps.
* Numerous compelling and completely unique tracks.
* Achievements – 35 achievements to be earned and displayed proudly.
* Online Leader Boards – Every kill, every race and every result will be recorded and uploaded to online leader boards for bragging rights and fuelled competition.
Check out the trailer below.