|Wildlife Park 3 revealed, out April|
|Posted: 25.02.2011 13:34 by Simon Priest||Comments: 4|
Developer bitComposer Games and Koch Media have announced Wildlife Park 3 for PC is releasing this April 8th. It features a twenty-mission campaign.
It's also got 25 different land and water species and a "comprehensive lexicon" to go with them. Animal behaviour and movement is "meticulously reproduced".
"As the manager of a wildlife park, players can build their own zoo and let their imagination run wild. Lions, tigers, elephants and a variety of other wild animals await the visitors, and thrilling missions will take the virtual wildlife park manager on adventures all over the world," blurbs the official press release from publisher Koch Media.
"Wildlife Park 3 is a mix of realistic animal simulation, business management and building strategy." The studio has launched an for the latest instalment in franchise. Here's the official feature list for Wildlife Park 3:
· The thrilling campaign will take players around the world on 20 missions
· Realistic representations of the 25 different land- and water-based animal species
· Improved and expanded management component
· Play “Freeplay mode” on 20 selectable maps with additional mini-quests
· The terraforming tool allows players to landscape their own park
· A detailed tutorial that explains the game functions in a fun and humorous way
· Players can unlock additional equipment and items for the wildlife park after completing successful missions
· Animal shop for trading animals in the game
· Individual animals and families of animals can be created randomly using coat colors, coat markings, tails, manes, tusks and horns
· True-to-life animated plant varieties with flowering and fruiting phases
· Comprehensive lexicon with lots of interesting information on the various animal and plant species
· Plenty of scope to customise the park using a variety of decorative items; a range of fences, enclosures, plants and visitor facilities can be upgraded
· Visitor attractions with hot air balloons, airships, monorails and a new track system that enables players to build upward (third dimension)
You can check out the debut trailer below for Wildlife Park 3 for some in-game footage, however the spoken language is German. It releases for PC April 8th.