|Tropico 4 delays to August 2011, trailer highlights new features|
|Posted: 04.03.2011 13:28 by Simon Priest||Comments: 1|
Haemimont Games' Tropico 4, a sequel to their efforts in the franchise, has been pushed from Q2 to the month of August for returning island dictators.
This time we get to deal with the slumbering Chinese superpower, elect ministers and survive 'interactive' disasters in 20 campaign missions.
Here's the list for Tropico 4:
- New campaign consisting of 20 missions on 10 new maps
- 20 new buildings including Stock Exchange, Shopping mall, Aqua Park and a Mausoleum to El Presidente
- Six new interactive disasters including volcanoes, droughts and tornadoes
- Council of Ministers – selected citizens to mimisterial posts in the government to help push through your more controversial decisions
- National Agenda – receive objectives from Tropican factions, foreign geopolitical powers or opportunities relating to current island events such as ongoing disasters
- Facebook and Twitter integration (PC-only features)
- Screenshot gallery – take screenshots of your tropical paradise and share on your Facebook page (PC- only Feature)
- Trading system – import and export goods to/from other nations to boost your economy or production
See the GDC 2011 debut trailer for Tropico 4 below - it's for Xbox 360 and PC.