|Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit v1.030 patch|
|Posted: 21.03.2011 08:38 by JonahFalcon||Comments: 1|
A new patch, version 1.030, has been released for the PC version of Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit. Criterion claims that the patch fixes problems that account for almost half (47%) of the crashes caused by the top 10 problems reported by users. The patch deals with problems with the ATI Radeon X1300, X1550 and X1800 graphics cards, as well as Intel embedded graphics chipsets such as the Intel GMA 500, Intel GMA 600 and Intel GMA X3000 which run older graphics drivers.
Another crash bug has also been resolved when running on graphics hardware that does not support DirectX Shader Model 3.0.
The following issues have been fixed in this patch:
* Flickering graphics after Alt-Tabbing out of the game and back.
* Controller configurations sometimes failing to save correctly.
* Steering response dead-zone when playing with steering wheel controllers.
* Player car engine audio volume too low.
* Some issues with CPU performance.
* Rare crash issue when entering the Career map screen.
The patch also contains 3 free cars, including the Bentley Continental Supersports Convertible, the Lamborghini Murciélago LP 650-4 Roadster and the Dodge Viper SRT10 Convertible Final Edition.
Source: Worth Playing