|Trailer and details for Shift 2: Unleashed DLC, 13 classic cars|
|Posted: 21.04.2011 11:32 by Simon Priest||Comments: 0|
EA have released a teasing trailer for Shift 2: Unleashed's upcoming 'Legends Content Pack' DLC, which is due out April 26th for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
Ponying up the cash for the DLC pack gets you 13 classic cars from the 1960's and 70's, as well as 5 new tracks also blasting from the past, plus a new rival.
It'll cost you 800 MSP on Xbox Live and $9.99 through the PlayStation Network for the 'Legends Content Pack'. It releases next week on April 26th. It also adds a new career branch and rival to best alongside those new shiny cars and tracks to burn rubber around.
- Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GTA (1965)
- Austin Mini Cooper S (1965)
- BMW 3.0 CSL Gr. 5 (1975)
- Ford Capri RS3100 Gr.4 (1974)
- Ford Escort Mk1 RS1600 (1971)
- Ford GT40 Mk.I (1965)
- Ford Lotus Cortina (1963)
- Jaguar E-Type Lightweight (1963)
- Nissan Fairlady 240ZG (S30) (1971)
- Nissan Skyline 2000GT-R (C10) (1972)
- Porsche 911 Carrera RSR 3.0 (1974)
- Porsche 914/6 GT (1970)
- SHELBY COBRA "DAYTONA" COUPE (1965)
- Team Need For Speed Porsche 911 Carrera RSR 3.0
- Dijon-Prenois (1972)
- Hockenheim (1982)
- Monza (1958)
- Rouen-Les-Essarts GP (1966)
- Rouen-Les-Essarts Short (1952)
- Silverstone (1975)
Need for Speed: Shift 2 - Unleashed released on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC.