|Skydive: Proximity Flight announced|
|Posted: 27.04.2011 07:28 by JonahFalcon||Comments: 1|
Gaijin Entertainment has announced Skydive: Proximity Flight, a skydiving simulator that will utilize motion control for realistic simulation of falling in a wingsuit.
Using motion controllers, Skydive players will be able to fly through the air by simply waving their arms and maneuvering their bodies. The game promises Realistic graphics, precise sounds, and stunning aerial landscapes to provide an immersive skydiving experience.
Skydive players can learn the mid-air tricks of professional skydivers and also make up their own tricks, either solo or with friends.
Some of the bullet point features include:
* Enjoy total freedom during flight — it’s the closest you can come to flying like a bird;
* See beautiful, real-world locations from a brand new vantage point. Realistic graphics, precise sound, and a total new skydiving experience make you feel like you’re really flying!
* Cope with unpredictable weather conditions that can impact your flight;
* Try real aerial tricks or invent your own;
* Different suits, characters and locations to enhance your Skydive experience;
* Choose from different game options including free flight, challenges, and multiplayer modes.
While the game promises to be multiplatform, it seems the game is being developed to take advantage of the Kinect's capabilities. No platforms or release dates have been announced, however.