|Kalypso reveal 'Dungeons - The Dark Lord', multiplayer arrives|
|Posted: 06.06.2011 11:18 by Simon Priest||Comments: 1|
Publisher Kalypso has announced developer RealmForge Studios is working on a Dungeons sequel, subtitled 'The Dark Lord', which includes 4-player multiplayer.
You can play as some of the bosses now too. There's an "extensive single-player campaign" with a new dungeon setting and 25 "prestige gimmicks." Excited?
The new feature of multiplayer comes in three modes like Deathmatch and King of the Hill for up to four players. You can also play as some of the first game's bosses in online matches. The studio has put together an all-new singleplayer campaign as well.
Here's the features list:
• Three multiplayer modes for up to four players: Deathmatch, King of the Hill and Survival
• Entirely new, fully scripted and voiced single-player campaign
• New dungeon setting (ice crystal cave) with new graphics, unique prestige gimmicks and a new boss monster
• Playable bosses in multiplayer modes (Minos, Zombie King, Calypso and Dungeon Lord)
• Various dungeon graphics sets and inventories are now available
• New set of skills specifically for multiplayer modes
Dungeons - The Dark Lord releases on PC at an undisclosed date. Many who've played Bullfrog's excellent Dungeon Keeper series will be familiar with the style of Dungeons, although don't get the two confused as they each have very different approaches.