|The Adventures of Shuggy released for XBLA|
|Posted: 16.06.2011 05:55 by||Comments: 0|
Valcon Games has announced a new puzzle-platformer for Xbox Live Arcade, The Adventures of Shuggy, which is now available on Marketplace. The game features 116 unique single-player levels, each with its own rules. The game also includes both 36 levels of local co-op and competitive online multiplayer on Xbox Live.
Each room offers its own type of puzzle and tutorial. The mechanics are varied and can change from room to room. They range from time travel, to twisting rooms, to rope pulleys that need to be used strategically, to Shuggy growing and shrinking by drinking potions, and so on.
According to the press release, The Adventures of Shuggy's key features include:
* 116 challenging puzzles in single-player mode
* 36 co-operative levels on a single console
* 2-player competitive matches over Xbox LIVE, or on a single console
* Art style that will appeal to all ages
* Retro style platform puzzler with an exciting variety of new puzzle/game mechanics
* Tutorial system for teaching new in-game mechanics
A trailer has been released showing off the plot and gameplay.