|Alien Zombie Mega Death released on PSN|
|Posted: 21.06.2011 04:32 by JonahFalcon||Comments: 1|
PlayStation US Blog has announced that the PlayStation 3 version of the PSP game Alien Zombie Death is now available on PlayStation Network, as Alien Zombie MEGA Death.
Developer PomPom Games has released the following bullet list of the game's features:
* Levels? … 70 of them!
* It’s a platform game, with a lot of shooting and explode-y stuff… and we mean, A LOT!
* Multiplayer? … Oh yes!
* Game types? … Survival levels. One-shot levels. Decoy pods. Jetpacks. Bomb disposal. Space baby rescue.
* Beasties? … A whole menagerie of cute yet ugly little blighters to feed with laser death!
* Fancy a new space suit? Plain white doesn’t do it for you? We have a catalogue of snazzy threads available as well as some fancy suits tucked away, waiting to be unlocked.
* A medal award system with over 280 unique medals to earn spread over all the levels.
* Weapon power-ups, for those sticky moments.
* Online leaderboards.
* Guaranteed thumb blisters.
* All wrapped up in our Super PomTech Mega X Engine of Doom.
Check out the gameplay trailer in the video below.
Source: PlayStation US Blog