|Farm Machines Championships revealed for PC and Xbox 360|
|Posted: 21.06.2011 17:00 by Jamie Davey||Comments: 4|
Farm Machines Championships promises to be the ultimate farmers showdown when it launches for the PC and Xbox 360 in September 2011.
PlayWay wants to put players behind the wheel of tractors and harvesters to see who is the fastest and most accurate farmer in the competition. Compete in many different events, that require speed and accuracy - harvesting wheat, ploughing the field, bricking the straw. You can even upgrade your machines to gain the upper hand over your rivals.
- different farming machines: 12 tractors, 8 harvesters, plows, balers, etc.
- events that require speed and accuracy, combined in three different event types.
- realistic machine handling
- 4 large maps covering european and american countries wih different landscape, architecture and plants.
- multiplayer mode with cooperative and head-to-head events (X360)
- unique achevment system
to see more screenshots.