|Supreme Ruler: Cold War is gold|
|Posted: 01.07.2011 05:06 by JonahFalcon||Comments: 1|
Paradox Interactive has announced that their Cold War-era global strategic simulation, Supreme Ruler: Cold War, has achieved gold master status, making it on target for its July 19 release date.
The game, developed by BattleGoat Studios, allows the player to take on the role of the United States or Soviet Russia during the 1950's, with the Korean War looming, the Arms Race intensifying, and the Berlin Wall's erection leading to formation of NATO, and the threat of World War III ever present.
Players must make economic, diplomatic, domestic and military decisions to keep the peace while simultaneously giving your country the powerful edge over its competitor.
The game has the following bullet-point features:
• Play as the United States or Soviet Union in Campaign Mode
• Control any Nation in Post-World War II Era in Sandbox Mode
• Use Diplomacy, Trade and Espionage to influence the policies of other nations
• Research new Technologies to give your nation an edge
• Grow and Modernize your Economy
• Control Military production and deployment, or let your Ministers take care of the details
• And when Diplomacy Fails… Sophisticated Real-Time Strategic and Tactical Control of your Military Forces!
• Enhanced Graphics and Sound including New 3D Terrain
• Experience the redesigned GUI with improved On-Map feedback and streamlined controls
Supreme Ruler: Cold War will be released digitally on July 19 for $29.99 USD.