|Storm: Frontline Nation now available digitally|
|Posted: 01.07.2011 06:10 by JonahFalcon||Comments: 1|
Viva Media has announced that global strategic simulation game Storm: Frontline Nation is now available through Amazon.com and Steam.
In tactical mode, combat is conducted under the outside influences of changing weather and a day and night cycle, where players rely on a total of 20 different types of units on land, water or in the air, including covert operations specialists, spies and saboteurs.
Players can engage in both Skirmish and Multiplayer modes.
The bullet-point feature list includes:
● A strategic world-map consisting of over 500 regions and 100 cities. Play as one of 45 nations,
ranging from US to Malta on maps covering all of Europe and North Africa.
● Play an entire campaign including both strategic and tactical game-play modes, or flight in
combat focused skirmish.
● 20 customizable units with a vast assortment of upgrades.
● Research system lets you develop military technology upgrades for your units, including
weapons of mass destruction. Attack your opponents with biological, chemical, or nuclear
● Dynamically created battlefields where weather and day/night-cycle effects the outcome.
● An extensive political system with multi-national negotiations.
● Utilize spies and Special Forces to infiltrate, sabotage and manipulate the opposition.
Storm: Frontline Nation will cost $29.99 USD on Steam and Amazon.com, and is released in stores in Europe today as well.