|Hearts of Iron III: For the Motherland 3.03 patch|
|Posted: 03.07.2011 21:13 by||Comments: 2|
Paradox Interactive has announced a new patch for Hearts of Iron III: For the Motherland, version 3.03. The patch is available from digital distributors and Paradox Interactive's official site .
The fixes and tweaks in the official patch notes include:
* fixed crash when opening Theater view
* fixed a performance issue when scrolling map by moving mouse to map edges
* fixed missing translation for fractured government modifier
* no auto-release of puppets in battle scenarios
* fixed flicker issue for on map buildings when moving camera
* game no longer crashes when rebuilding map cache
* fixed issue with heads of state being incorrectly selected on election
* fixed incorrect neutrality check on war declaration
* shift+f now opens Find Province dialog
* surrender progress trigger no longer shows 100x higher values
* fixed issue with coups being impossible to perform on many countries
* fixed issue with some countries not getting their wargoals fulfilled
* wargoals now sorted properly so the dominant faction executes theirs
first if same priority
* fixed issue returning controlled provinces when surrendering using a
mix of goals with on_completion effects and regular peace.
* fixed a shader issue when updating attack delay color on a debug directx build
* espionage view always reports correct popularity allocation no matter how many spies
* 632 is no longer a part of borneo region
* added missing provinces to bitter peace
* fixed various small text bugs
* arty has a 10% bonus vs forts rather than a penalty
* lowered SA/HA on NAV a little.
* FRA wargoal event should not fire in later scenarios
* Zombie Rommel no longer commands an armygroup in Battle of the Bulge
* Added modifiers for resource tooltips at topbar.
* Threat from spy actions is now 1/6th of the previous speed.
* Build speed modifiers now modify speed to build things, instead of IC cost.
* Reserve reinforcement extra cost scales with laws affecting mobilization size from 1 to 5.
* Cached variables are now reset when switching between bookmarks.