|The Japanese love L.A. Noire|
|Posted: 14.07.2011 02:08 by JonahFalcon||Comments: 0|
The latest sales figures from Japan have a surprising top seller this week: the PlayStation 3 version of L.A. Noire leads the competition. The gritty graphic adventure game seems to have struck a chord with the gamers in the East, and they're snatching it up.
1. LA Noire (PS3)
2. Infamous 2 (PS3)
3. Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon (PS3)
4. Wii Play: Motion (Wii)
5. The Little Battlers (PSP)
6. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (3DS)
7. Wii Sports Resort (Wii)
8. Earth Defence Force: Insect Armageddon (360)
9. GoldenEye 007 (Wii)
10. Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition (PS3)
What is also interesting is that the lone Xbox 360 game to hit the top 10 is not L.A. Noire, but Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon (which was #3 for the PS3 version.) It just goes to show that while film noir is nice, you can't beat a giant monster attack to get the Japanese going.