|Port Royale 3 announced|
|Posted: 02.08.2011 19:23 by JonahFalcon||Comments: 0|
Kalypso Media has announced the long awaited sequel to the Golden Age of Sail strategy simulation, Port Royale 3, which is being developed by Kalypso's internal development group Gaming Minds. The game is due to be released next year.
The bullet-point feature list of Port Royal 3 includes:
* Three paths to glory and fame – choose the role of adventurer/pirate, merchant or a combination of both
* Exciting naval battles, coastal city sieges, raids and plunder await the adventurous player, while untold riches, power and glory await the more mercantile-oriented player
* Multiplayer competitive play
* A deep economic simulation engine ensures a realistic trading experience
* Real-world locations will immerse the player in the 17th century Caribbean
Players attending Gamescom will get to enjoy a playable build of Port Royale 3 at the Kalypso Media stand at Gamescom Hall 6 A19.