|Legends of Pegasus announced|
|Posted: 11.08.2011 18:32 by JonahFalcon||Comments: 27|
Kalypso has announced a new 4X space strategy sim for Windows, Legends of Pegasus. The game takes place in a 3D universe where players play the last surviving humans who are struggling to survive in unforgiving space.
The game's bullet-point feature list includes:
* A complete 4X science fiction gaming experience- eXlore, eXpand, eXploit and eXterminate your way to galactic conquest
* Tactical space combat – featuring a unique mix of turn-based and real-time strategy gameplay
* A realistic, immersive universe – three races and 12 playable factions exist in a living-breathing universe populated by a huge variety of non-player civilizations
* Play alone or dominate with friends – an extensive single-player campaign coupled with a strong multiplayer focus ensure an engaging experience
* Massive customization options – design, build and deploy ships created from research into hundreds of technologies based on an extensive tech tree
* Make it yours – modding options will be available, allowing players to customize missions, maps and more
Legends of Pegasus will be released sometime in the Summer of 2012.