|BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend reveals for Xbox 360 and PS3|
|Posted: 30.08.2011 12:13 by Simon Priest||Comments: 1|
Arc System Works announces BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend will be releasing on Xbox 360 and PS3, alongside PlayStation Vita this winter in Japan.
The Vita and PS3 versions support shareable save data for story modes. The Extend version includes new features like Relius as a playable character.
Cross-platform play between Vita and PS3 isn't confirmed although the game's producers have hinted it's something they'd like to see. The home console versions haven't been declared as either retail or purely a digital download.
Updates with Extend include:
• Relius as a playable fighter
• New rules for online play, including 2 on 2, 3 on 3 and 2 on 4 battles
• Updated Abyss mode
• Improved key recording in training mode
• The high difficulty 10 stage Unlimited Mars mode from the arcade version
• Inclusion of all the paid Continuum Shift download content
• Four new scenarios for story mode
• Inclusion of a refined version of BlazBlue Calamity Trigger's story mode, with all new voice acting
BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend will be attending the Tokyo Game Show in September where all three versions will be playable to the public on the 17th at the Arc System Works booth. BlazBlue goodies will be offered to those who sample the game.