|Dungeon Siege III DLC in October|
|Posted: 02.09.2011 06:18 by JonahFalcon||Comments: 29|
Square-Enix announced in a press release new downloadable content coming in October for Obsidian's action-RPG Dungeon Siege III titled "Treasures of the Sun". The DLC will introduce the Aranoi Desert as a new environment and a whole new plot arc with additional quests, enemies and loot, as well as raising the level cap from 30 to 35.
The feature list bullet-points include:
* New abilities: Players will be able to attain mastery of the arcane through powerful new attack, defense and healing abilities.
* Level up to 35: DUNGEON SIEGE III: TREASURES OF THE SUN will further power up players by raising DUNGEON SIEGE III's existing level cap from 30 to 35.
* More monsters and items: Players will encounter new monsters in the Aranoi Desert-including mummies and giant skeletons-and will find more powerful items, adding to the thousands already available in DUNGEON SIEGE III.
* Reallocate Talent & Proficiency Points: Players can reallocate points spent in Proficiencies and Talents, enabling changes to character customization throughout the campaign.
* New Enchanting System: Transmuting items now gives players chances at gaining powerful new Vials that allow them to enhance their weapons and armor through the DLC's new enchanting system.
The DLC will be available for PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 and will cost 800 Microsoft Points ($9.99 USD).