|Rise of Immortals released today|
|Posted: 13.09.2011 15:40 by JonahFalcon||Comments: 0|
Petroglyph Games has announced that their free-to-play, DOTA-styled multiplayer online battle arena game, Rise of Immortals, is now available from the official site.
Rise of Immortals expands on the DOTA-styled arena game by adding some new features that encourage socialization and cooperation, which had been developed over the course of several months of beta-testing. The game works on a microtransaction model, where players can purchase collectable items, potions, artifacts, Immortals and skins through the game's RMT system.
“Development of The Rise of Immortals development was a labor of love for Petroglyph,” said Steve Wetherill, executive producer of Rise of Immortals. “We started with a group of designers, artists and engineers with a passion for battle arena games, and ended up with an incredible title that brings dozens of fresh, innovative features to the genre. I couldn’t be more proud of the team or more excited about how Rise of Immortals turned out and where it will go from here.”
The bullet-point feature list includes:
* 12 unique Immortals at launch with additional Immortals released regularly
* Persistent per-Immortal level progression and skill trees
* Persistent artifacts for stat enhancements
* Player versus Environment instances with collectable items
* Player versus Player instances with up to 5v5 multiplayer
* Persistent experience and leveling in both PvP and PvE instances
* Account and Immortal statistics tracking
* Player hub instances for socialization
* Collectible pets for combat and vanity (post-launch feature)
Gamers can sign up to play at the official site .
Source: Official site