|Max and the Magic Marker dated on PSN|
|Posted: 23.09.2011 04:14 by JonahFalcon||Comments: 0|
PAN Vision and Press Play have announced that Max & the Magic Marker: Gold Edition will be released September 28 in Europe and October 18 on PlayStation Network. The game will have all of the features of the original iOS and PC version, as well as updated HD graphics and PlayStation Move support.
The game has Max using his magic marker to freehand draw magic lines which help solve puzzles. According to the press release, "Use the magic marker to outthink and outdraw the hardest of challenges. Success relies on your ability to stretch your imagination - draw almost any object in order to overcome challenges. From bridges and stairs to make-shift shelters and even hot air balloons, nothing is impossible!"
The bullet-point list of features include:
• 58 inventive and puzzling levels to scribble your way through
• 3 immersive cartoon worlds inspired by children’s drawings
• Dynamic drawing capabilities with realistic physics
• Death traps, monsters, and challenging puzzles
• Unlockable challenges, secrets, and rewards to discover and achieve
• High-definition graphics in 1080p
• Compatible with Sony’s PlayStation Move controller