|Hard Reset patch 1.01 released|
|Posted: 23.09.2011 15:28 by||Comments: 0|
Flying Wild Hog has released a patch, version 1.01, to tweak and fix some minor issues with their sci-fi shooter Hard Reset. The patch also adds a benchmark mode, for gamers concerned about their framerate, as well as additional key and mouse bindings.
The patch, which can be auto-updated in Steam, does the following fixes:
* Benchmark Mode - You can access the Benchmark mode in the 'Extras' menu.
* Command line benchmark mode - Benchmark is also accessible from the Windows command line - in order to launch it enter hardreset.exe -benchmark.
* Additional Mouse button bindings - You can bind the 4th and 5th mouse buttons.
* All keys button bindings - you can now bind all the buttons on Numerical Keypad (except forn number 5).
* Sprint (shortly) even while still recharging - Sprinting is now possible at any moment - you don't have to wait till the sprint bar fills up.
* Sprint will now charge 20% faster than before.
* Disable Weapon Cool-down period - Weapon cooldowns are disabled now. You can change weapon modes while the weapon is on cooldown.
* Improved the time between switching between N.R.G. Weapon adn CLN Firearm.
* Single Switch-Weapon Button - the F key will now switch between weapons.
* Mid-game difficulty change - You are now able to switch difficulty midgame (the lowest difficulty ever chosen during the whole run determines the achievements unlocked)."
* Disable sprint effects - You are now able to disable Motion Blur and Fov widening while in sprint. Tick the appropriate box in Game options menu.
* In-game Score report - You are now able to check your Mission stats while in-game pressing the Tab key.
* Disable logos - You are now able to disable starting logos in the Game options menu.
* Small healthpacks now regenerate 20 HP instead of 30 HP.
* Audio mode detection - The game will display the current system Audio Mode in Audio Options
* Triple Buffering - Added in Video Options
* MLAA antialiasing was substituted with FXAA antyaliasing.
* Various improvements with game geometry.