|Mercury Hg hits Xbox Live Arcade and PSN|
|Posted: 27.09.2011 01:29 by JonahFalcon||Comments: 1|
UTV Ignition Games has released the launch trailer for Mercury Hg, which can best be described as a next-gen Marble Madness, as the player tilts the world to escort a blob of liquid metal through an abstract landscape, trying to avoid hazards.
The bullet-point feature list includes:
* More than 60 all-new levels, with additional DLC packs to be announced at a later date
* Devious new tile types: conveyors, doors, and moving platforms.
* Level sections offering ultra-slippery or ultra-sticky, spinners and switches, and teleporters and magnets add to the unique arcade puzzle action for which Mercury is famous.
* New level objects, such as Smartfloor, which only forms as you move towards it.
* Three bonus challenges per level that gauge your abilities: The amount of mercury to finish, the time to complete, AND the number of bonuses collected all come into play.
* Sixaxis™ controller support (accelerometer only).
* Animated reactive backgrounds and floors responding to music-perfect for custom soundtracks
* New "Re-merge" button help feature reforms the blob with a magnet, but beware: there will be penalties for its use!
* Online leaderboard support. Replay sharing between friends and downloadable replays from the leaderboards, including ghosts of your friend's best times.
Mercury Hg will be hitting PlayStation Network today, September 27, and Xbox Live Arcade a day later on September 28.