|Afterfall: InSanity lands on PC in November|
|Posted: 27.09.2011 05:55 by JonahFalcon||Comments: 3|
Publisher Nicolas Games has announced that its third person shooter survival horror game, Afterfall: InSanity will be released on PC this coming November. The game is developed by Nicolas Intoxicate, and will be using the Unreal 3 engine as players shoot mercs, mutants, and other nasty creatures.
The game, which resembles Resident Evil 5 in many ways, takes place in an alternate version of history which diverged from our timeline from World War II; the game itself takes place in the year 2032, 20 years after the end of World War III. According to the storyline, "To survive the nuclear holocaust, humankind fled from the contaminated surface to find safety in vast bunkers, cities created deep underground. Decaying shelters and hideaways set the stage in mankind's struggle for survival where they battle horrible mutants, bloodthirsty mercenaries and other threats."
The bullet-list of features includes:
* Detailed and extensive environments set in post-apocalyptic versions of real-world locations
* Expansive levels with giant cities, tunnels, bunkers and deep mines
* An exciting and rich story with unexpected twists and turns in the dark world of Afterfall
* Extensive weapons arsenal with myriad types of opponents for thrilling cinematic close and long-range combat
* Dramatic soundtrack further enhancing the dark atmosphere sure to evoke goose bumps and enhancing the tension
* State-of-the-art effects thanks to the newest Unreal-Engine 3
Nicolas Games also released a teaser trailer for the game - check it out in the video below.