|Orcs Must Die! DLC announced|
|Posted: 24.10.2011 15:12 by JonahFalcon||Comments: 1|
Robot Entertainment has announced the first of two planned DLC packs for Orcs Must Die!. The first pack is called "Artifacts of Power!", which will include two new weapons and two new traps, as well as new upgrades for them.
* Vampiric Gauntlets – Armed with these grim gauntlets, you can drain the enemy’s health while healing you at the same time. If you have a desperate need to use spells, you can also use the gauntlets to drain your health in exchange for mana.
* Alchemist’s Satchel – Toss a series of deadly acid bombs that explode on your command to melt flesh from the bones of multiple groups of orcs at once.
* The Shock Zapper – Mount the Shock Zapper on the ceiling and zap fliers and ground units equally dead with this oversized pest remover.
* Floor Scorcher – By the time they see the fire, it will be too late. Burn entire groups of complacent enemies with this pop-up flaming surprise.
* New Trap Upgrades – You’ve got two new reasons to go back and earn those 5-skull ratings on War Mage and Nightmare levels. With the Artifacts of Power pack, you can now spend skulls on new upgrades for Shock Zapper and Floor Scorcher.
The "Artifacts of Power" DLC will be available on Steam on 25th October for $2.49 USD. The press release does not indicate the Xbox Live Arcade DLC release date.