|Hard Reset Patch 1.2 Released - Adds Survival Mode and More|
|Posted: 02.11.2011 19:48 by Jamie Davey||Comments: 1|
Hard Reset will receive a few new content additions today, as Flying Wild Hog has announced that patch 1.2 is now available to download.
Survival Mode is perhaps the biggest piece of content that this new patch provides, which challenges the player to survive wave after wave of robotic onslaught. Players are advised to make good use of weapon upgrades to delay the inevitable for as long as possible. The new game mode is available in all of the game's difficulty modes, and brings with it two new maps, as well as leaderboards to compare scores with friends.
* During bullettime, falling down won't cause additional damage to players.
* Changed the way how the Mortar Cyborgs react to player in vicinity.
* Crawling gorillas will explode when trying to jump off a higher place.
* Changed the way how Melee Cyborgs behave - now you are able to avoid their attacks while sprinting - their aoe frontal cone was lowered.
* All the crosshairs will be displayed in an appropriate way to objects in front of the player for 3dVision.
* Changed the way how the messages and hints are displayed to a way more appropriate for 3dVision.
* Changed the way how dynamic lightning is rendered on decals.
* Changed the way how weapons are displayed on screen.
* Changed the way how the HUD is displayed both in 3d and on multiple displays.
* Improved support for dual SLI users.