|Ion Assault HD coming to PlayStation Network November 30th|
|Posted: 15.11.2011 12:28 by Simon Priest||Comments: 0|
Thousands of ion particles and at your beck and call? It must be Ion Assault which will be releasing on PlayStation 3 by the end of the month digitally via the PlayStation Network.
Ion Assault HD will come with "six extra action-packed levels" exclusive to PS3. We can use those ion particles to "shoot, blow up or explode" to our heart's content in this arcade shooter.
Anyone can pick and play Ion Assault HD as it's as "easy for beginners as it is challenging" for veterans. The faster we clear enemies the more show up, or we can be more surgical in our strikes.
"A new and exclusive setting has been developed for the Sony PlayStation® Network which provides players with six extra action-packed levels! In Ion Assault HD, the player controls thousands of ion particles which he can use to shoot, blow up or explode to his heart’s content anything that moves across the screen," read the press release.
• Play a classic shoot’em up with tactical depth: each level has a limited amount of ion particles.
• Use your spaceship to fight enemies and destroy asteroids by skillfully sucking in ion particles and shooting them out again.
• Control thousands of ion particles.
• Collect valuable power-ups to upgrade your ship, bolster your defenses or increase your firepower.
• Use the correct attacking pattern to destroy over 30 different enemies.
• Battle your way through five extensive scenarios, each guarded by an enormous end boss.
• Explore 30 levels with 6 levels per scenario.
• Play the campaign with a friend in Co-op mode.
• Challenge up to three players in Versus mode either online or sitting beside you in your living room.
Ion Assault HD releases on PS3 November 30th. It's available now on .