|Paradox seeking beta testers for King Arthur II|
|Posted: 15.11.2011 18:35 by||Comments: 1|
Paradox Interactive has announced in a press release that the publisher and developer Neocore Games are looking for gamers to engage in a closed beta test of their upcoming title King Arthur II. Players who are interested in participating in the beta will have to register by the 22nd November. After that date, beta applications will no longer be accepted.
The bullet point list of features for the roleplaying wargame includes:
* Experience huge real-time battles featuring thousands of soldiers and flying fantasy monsters
* Intense boss fights, where the hero’s forces are pitted against unique and terrifying foes
* Lose yourself in a story that unfolds over a huge 3D campaign map featuring knightly quests & special events
* Wide range of camera control options, a revised animations and an extensive tutorial
* Battle enemies which employ unique war tactics and cast fantastic spells
* Your choices will unlock special content, spells & units with unique possibilities with every choice
* Lead major heroes who possess extraordinary powers
The original King Arthur, which was released two years ago, earned an 8.0/10 review from Strategy Informer, which can be read .