|Driver: San Francisco patched on 360, PS3|
|Posted: 05.12.2011 07:14 by JonahFalcon||Comments: 0|
A new update has been released for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 version of Driver: San Francisco, the majority of improvements and fixes aimed at patching the online gameplay.
The change log for the update includes the following fixes:
* Online Gameplay: Any players joining a game already in-progress will be given sufficient ability to shift immediately.
* Online Gameplay: Improved gameplay balancing in Tag mode by reducing tag car performance under certain conditions
* Added additional statistic synchronisation points so website statistics more closely match current progress.
* Improved traffic variety in Splitscreen Freedrive, Tag and Trailblazer
* Improved traffic variety in freedrive after game completion.
* Online: Improved randomisation of route selection where certain modes would always start their first game with a more limited route variety
* Online: Improved player icons and vehicle images loading.
* Online: Reduced lag/teleport issues observed when players join a session
* Online: Improved reward images display when increasing multiplayer LVL.
* Online: Improved session join score by re-assessing it if the leading player disconnects.
* Fixed single-frame camera cuts evident in some film-director replays.
* Fixed progression display of "connoisseur" achievement in the game "Achievements" menu under "Extras"
* Fixed progression display of all fine-grain (>25 steps) achievements in the game "Achievements" menu under "Extras"
* Fixed a specific case of NAN values being sent in game to web data.
* Online: Fixed waiting screens displaying the next mode name incorrectly.
* Online: Fixed occasional crash when a large party joins a public Takedown match in progress, under certain conditions.
* Online: Fixed occasional issue where 7 players could enter a public match with a 6 player limit.
* Online: Fixed crash on returning to the main menu from online under certain conditions
* Online: Fixed player being disconnected from in-game party under certain conditions
* Online: Fixed issue where user spamming rapid shift on mode start would result in odd camera behaviour
* Online: Fixed occasional issue where qualifying mode timer would stick on 50 seconds and not decrease
* Online: Fixed issue where a wrecked vehicle with the TAG would sometimes display a blue highlight instead of red.
* Online: Fixed issue where a player can incorrectly be highlighted with the TAG icon under certain conditions.
* Online: Fixed occasional crash during CTF gameplay.
* Online: Fixed issue where the incorrect player name could be displayed on the profile screen
* XBOX 360 ONLY: Online: added LVL banding filter to Free For All matchmaking to improve matchmaking (already implemented on PS3).
Driver: San Francisco earned a 6.0/10 from Strategy Informer.