|The King of Fighters XIII patched on PS3, soon on Xbox 360|
|Posted: 01.02.2012 12:19 by Simon Priest||Comments: 0|
Atlus and Playmore have released the "highly anticipated patch" for The King of Fighters XIII on PlayStation 3 with it soon to grace Xbox 360 versions. Select retailers discount the game.
It's a "limited time $10" reduction to celebrate. There's also an "extremely limited t-shirt" for KOF XIII tournament entrants at Evo 2012 - "public flauntability is ensured".
Formally registering for the KOF XIII tournament at Evo 2012 will land you one of these exclusive t-shirts which features "Mai Shiranui and the Evo Championship Series logo."
The KOF XIII game title update highlights:
• Ranked Match Filtering: One of the most requested additions, players may now set conditions for their opponent's connection. When a player who doesn't meet the standby conditions tries to enter the Ranked match, a warning message will be displayed and the match cancelled.
• Improved Filtering: Filtering functionality in general has seen dramatic improvements. Previously, certain connection data was not filtered sufficiently and the player had a chance of connecting to opponents with poor connection quality. Now, more aggressive filtering should ensure that players are only matched with opponents who meet their filter settings.
• Improved Connection Antenna: The computation behind the players' connection antenna, the meter indicating the quality of a player's connection, has been improved, resulting in a more accurate and consistent measurement.
• Temporarily Saved Custom Match Settings: Players may continue searching for opponents with the same settings as long as the player remains in the PLAYER MATCH/RANKED MATCH menu.
• Character-specific Bug Fixes: "NESTS-Style" Kyo and Iori with the Power of Flames no longer become unresponsive under certain circumstances.
• Additional refinements, fixes, and more!
Have you entered into a video games tournament before, video gamer?