|Capcom date Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition Ver. 2012, out February 21st|
|Posted: 03.02.2012 13:08 by Simon Priest||Comments: 0|
The buffet of game changes coming to Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition is due for release February 21st on Xbox 360 and PS3. It doesn't alter the "nature of the game" says Capcom.
It does however give fans a "more perfect version" of SSFIV Arcade Edition. A full list of changes in the Ver. 2012 update has been listed. A PC version is also due out sometime.
"This patch does not have anything that changes the nature of the game, but we hope that you can enjoy a more perfect version of SSFIV AE Ver. 2012!" said Tomoaki Ayano.
The patch notes are below:
• In the Car Crusher stage, a bug that made it impossible to advance has been fixed.
• Against specific characters, a bug that caused Juri to pass through her opponents when they were hit at point blank range with close standing medium punch has been fixed.
• Against specific characters, a bug that caused Dee Jay to pass through his opponents when executing close standing heavy kick super cancelled into heavy Sobat Carnival has been fixed.
• Against Sagat, a bug that caused Cody's EX Bad Stone to miss when Focus Attack Lv. 3 -> Dash -> EX Bad Stone was performed has been fixed.
• In SSFIV AE, a bug where Dudley's Step Straight caused an opponent's hit animation to not operate as expected has been fixed.
Meanwhile Capcom has announced that Street Fighter x Tekken has gone gold.