|Atari announces it will publish Test Drive: Ferrari Racing Legends|
|Posted: 05.02.2012 07:22 by||Comments: 0|
Atari has announced that it will be publishing Test Drive: Ferrari Racing Legends, which was initially announced by BigBen Interactive last November. The publisher confirmed that the game is being worked on by Need for Speed: Shift developer Slightly Mad Studios. The game will also be distributed by both BigBen Interactive and Rombax Games, with Ferrari license owner Avalance involved in development as well.
* Multiple Race Types - A variety of race types challenges including rally, GT, and Formula 1.
* Extensive Online Competition - Single and Multiplayer integration with a selection of racing styles. Up to 8 players can join a single race.
* 36 circuits, including variations - GP circuits, test circuits, and bonus circuits; a wide variety of driving environments to reflect the best driving the world has to offer. Tracks from the past and present.
* Over 50 stunningly detailed cars - The greatest modern and classic Ferrari models are lovingly rendered inside and out – including working switchgear and visible engines. Car dynamics include realistic deflating tires and blow-outs.
* Campaign Mode - Players experience the rich history of the Ferrari brand as they unlock tracks and cars throughout Ferrari's history. Circuits unlocked during the campaign can be raced subsequently using any available cars.
* Detailed Racing Physics - Vehicle handling uses a convincing physics model, tuned for exciting pick-up-and-play racing. High speed racing with visual damage effects are the major game play keys.
The racer, which was initially as simply Test Drive: Ferrari, will be released for PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. The release date was reportedly late March 2012, but Atari's announcement did not include any date, so it is unknown whether it will remain the same.