|Kinect Star Wars, Xbox 360 bundle debut on the 3rd April|
|Posted: 07.02.2012 18:15 by JonahFalcon||Comments: 3|
Microsoft has announced that the long-awaited Kinect title, Kinect Star Wars, will be landing on the 4th April. Along with the release of the game, the unique Kinect Star Wars Xbox 360 bundle featuring a C-3PO and R2-D2 modded console will also be available on shelves.
* Space battles: As you travel the Galaxy to face an evil that threatens to undermine the fabric of the Republic, you’ll engage with forces of the Empire in intense space battles
* Speeder Bikes and Landspeeders: Pilot iconic Speeder Bikes and Landspeeders on your epic journey
* New duels: Battle opponents like Count Dooku and Darth Vader on your journey to become a Jedi
* New Duels of Fate mode: a battle-by-battle experience to sharpen your Jedi skills against the Dark Side.
* Galactic Dance Off mode: loaded with Star Wars-themed pop tunes where those still honing their Jedi skills can take a break to battle Darth Vader on the dance floor or bust a move “Solo style.”
Players will also be able to play the game in stereoscopic 3D as well.
The Kinect Star Wars console bundle, which was first last July, will include an R2-D2 themed console which beeps and whirs like the famed robot, a C-3PO themed controller, a white Kinect sensor, and a copy of Kinect Star Wars. The bundle will also include an exclusive C-3PO unlockable for the game's Dance Mode.