|Konami unveil NeverDead DLC 'Expansion Pack Volume 1'|
|Posted: 08.02.2012 13:19 by Simon Priest||Comments: 0|
Due February 21st for Konami's NeverDead is the add-on titled 'Expansion Pack Volume 1' which features a new character for co-op and online and three new gameplay challenges.
There are also two additional character costumes. In NeverDead you can effectively dismember the player character and use yourself as a weapon against demonic foes - classy.
This is the first announced DLC for the new franchise NeverDead and by the naming of it, Konami is hopeful more will be craved. It's out 21st for Xbox 360 and PS3.
Below are the Expansion Pack Volume 1 highlights.
• New Character: Play as the fashionable, charismatic pop-idol, Nikki Summerfield in cooperative challenges with your friends through online multiplayer.
• Three New Gameplay Challenges - Revisit an expanded Asylum level with 3 all-new challenges:
- Egg Hunt: Scour the expanded Asylum level for collectables scoring points by delivering them to designated "Score Zones." Make sure to hold on tight to your collectibles as opponents can snatch any that you drop along the way. With enemy ambush points and environmental hazards at every turn, this challenge is tricky!
- Fragile Alliance: A competitive race through a number of checkpoints spread across the map. You can interrupt other player's progress by attacking each other. The increase of environmental hazards and enemy spawn points will keep you on your toes.
- Onslaught: Unlock the entire Asylum level section-by-section by defeating all enemies.. Demon-seals that block off areas will dissipate as you defeat enemies from the previous area, providing more-controlled player movement and encounters.
• Two Additional Character Costumes: Dress Bryce up in these new costumes before going back into the online fray.