|Codemasters announce DiRT 3: Complete Edition|
|Posted: 09.02.2012 11:59 by Simon Priest||Comments: 1|
Rally fans might enjoy the upcoming Complete Edition re-release of DiRT 3 from Codemasters as it'll feature every released piece of DLC worth about £20 when it hits shops.
New routes, new locations, new cars and other goodies are included in the Complete Edition which carries an RRP of £29.99/€39.99. It releases for Xbox 360, PS3 and PC.
The standard game itself hosts over "50 years of iconic rally cars" put through their paces in snow, rain and dirt. Vehicle damage and weather play a role in single or multiplayer races.
Complete Edition highlights:
· The Monte Carlo Rally Pack – eight breathtaking Rally stages featuring dramatic climbs, descents and hairpins of snowy mountain roads. Race through the Alps and conquer the legendary Col de Turini pass.
· The X Games Asia Track Pack – four new routes set across two new tracks in Shibuya, the neon heart of central Tokyo, where spectacular mud-spattered Rallycross circuits weave beneath towering skyscrapers.
· The Power and Glory Car Pack – stars five cars including the BMW M3 Rally, Lancia Delta S4, Ford Focus ST Rallycross, Scion tC and Chevrolet Camaro SSX Concept, each with a range of liveries.
· The Mud and Guts Car Pack – features five cars available for single-player, split-screen and online multiplayer events. Race the Lancia Stratos, Peugeot 205 T16 Evo 2, Citroën C4 Rallycross, Saturn Sky and Ford Mustang GT, each with a range of liveries.
· The Colin McRae Vision Charity Pack – access the Ford Escort Mk II, a 70s rally classic with five liveries.
· The Ken Block Special Pack – features a customised and upgraded Ford Escort Mk II, an Open Class Rally car sporting a killer Ken Block livery.
· The Mini Gymkhana Special Pack – access the mid-engined Mini Cooper S Gymkhana, customised and tuned to become an outrageously responsive Gymkhana car.
DiRT 3: Complete Edition releases on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC March 9th in Europe.