|DiRT 3 Complete Edition hitting retail on the 20th March|
|Posted: 08.03.2012 23:02 by||Comments: 0|
Codemasters has announced that a Complete Edition of its popular racing game DiRT 3 will be coming to stores on the 20th March, chock full of all the DLC ever released for the game and priced at $39.99 USD.
The DLC that will come with the Complete Edition includes:
* The Monte Carlo Rally Pack: 8 Rally stages on snowy mountain roads in the Alps, including the legendary Col de Turini pass.
* The X Games Asia Track Pack: 4 routes set across two new tracks in Tokyo's Shibuya District
* The Power and Glory Car Pack: 5 cars including the BMW M3 Rally, Lancia Delta S4, Ford Focus ST Rallycross, Scion tC, and Chevrolet Camaro SSX Concept, each with a range of liveries.
* The Mud and Guts Car Pack: 5 cars available for single-player, split-screen, and online multiplayer events. The cars include the Lancia Stratos, Peugeot 205 T16 Evo 2, CitroĆ«n C4 Rallycross, Saturn Sky, and Ford Mustang GT, each with a range of liveries.
* The Colin McRae Vision Charity Pack: The Ford Escort Mk II, a 70s rally classic with five liveries.
* The Ken Block Special Pack: A customized and upgraded Ford Escort Mk II, an Open Class Rally car sporting a killer Ken Block livery.
* The Mini Gymkhana Special Pack: The mid-engined Mini Cooper S Gymkhana, customized and tuned to become an outrageously responsive Gymkhana car.
DiRT 3 was released on 24th May, 2011 on the PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, earning rave reviews including a 9.0/10 from Strategy Informer. Read the review .
Source: Game Informer