|Adam's Venture Episode 3: Revelations now available|
|Posted: 10.03.2012 09:24 by JonahFalcon||Comments: 0|
Iceberg Interactive has announced that the third and final episode of the Adam's Venture series, Revelations, is now available via digital distribution and in retail for English speaking European countries. A localized German version will be released next month.
In Adam’s Venture Episode 3: Revelations, which was developed by Vertigo Games, players will get to see some of Adam's past at Oxford, where his adventure began, through flashbacks. He relives his first encounter with Evelyn and their adventure in the small French town of Luz, where Templar secrets and a corporate conspiracy wrack his fever addled brain.
The bullet-point list of official features include:
* New locations and varying weather types
* 25 new challenging puzzles, varying in difficulty
* Find out how it all began and how the Clairvaux corporation means to end it.
* Meet Adam's father, a lazy French postman and other characters from the series.
* Brought to life with stunning 3D visuals from the Unreal 3 engine.
* Game soundtrack by award winning composer Jonathan van den Wijngaarden
Adam's Venture Episode 3: Revelations can be picked up at the official here for € 9,99.