|Mass Effect 3 "Resurgence Pack" DLC available in April|
|Posted: 06.04.2012 23:05 by JonahFalcon||Comments: 2|
BioWare has announced the first downloadable content pack for Mass Effect 3 which will focus on the multiplayer, including new classes like the Geth Infiltrator and the Asari Justicar. The DLC will also come with two new maps and three new weapons as well.
BioWare has given class descriptions for each of the new ones in the downloadable content:
* Asari Justicar Adept: Asari are fierce, graceful warriors. They are incredibly powerful natural biotics. The asari excel at hit-and-run tactics that ruthlessly eliminate their opponents from the battlefield.
* Krogan Battlemaster Vanguard: Krogan Vanguards are a brutish specimen. These fully mature krogan might be old and slow, but their biotic charge ability makes up for it. Their heavy shields and ability in close makes them a menace on the battlefield.
* Geth Infiltrator: Geth Infiltrators converge quickly on a target while remaining undetected. Their unique perception systems give Geth Infiltrators an unsurpassed understanding of the battlefield.
* Geth Engineer: Geth Engineers are elite support specialists. Their unique perception systems give Geth Engineers an unsurpassed understanding of the battlefield.
* Batarian Soldier & Sentinel: Batarians are large brawlers that use nets and spiked weapons to capture targets… or to bleed them dry on the battlefield. If an opponent gets too close, a Batarian bludgeons them with spiked armor and enforcement gauntlets.
The two new maps include "Firebase Condor", which is located on one of turian homeworld Palaven's moons. "Firebase Hydra" takes place in an old quarian colony which was taken over by humans after the quarians abandoned it.
As far as the new weapons:
* Striker Assault Rifle: Krogan rifle with explosive rounds. Its rate of fire increases when the trigger is held.
* Kishock Harpoon Gun: Deadly one-shot batarian weapon. Causes bleed-out or disruption of target.
* Geth Plasma SMG: Fully-automatic geth submachine gun. Its rate of fire increases when the trigger is held.
The downloadable content will be available for PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 on the 10th April.