|Critically panned game Amy getting patched|
|Posted: 12.04.2012 06:12 by JonahFalcon||Comments: 2|
Amy developer VectorCell has on its official Facebook page that it's readying a patch to fix many of the issues in the game, most of them generated from fan feedback.
According to the developer: "Hi all - further to the many request we've received by email today, we confirm that the patch is available for both XBLA and PSN. It addresses the most frequent requests about the game. Thanks you all for your support."
The changelog for the upcoming patch includes:
* The last checkpoint you reach is now saved (instead of going back to the beginning of the chapter)
* The syringes remain in the inventory after a checkpoint is reached
* Amy's Powers remain available after a checkpoint is reached
* The Combat camera has been removed
* Most sequences can now be skipped
* The in-game brightness has been improved
Amy was released last January on Xbox Live Arcade and PlayStation Network to savage criticism, including a 3.0/10 score from Strategy Informer's .