|Legends of Eisenwald from Aterdux on Kickstarter|
|Posted: 23.04.2012 13:45 by Simon Priest||Comments: 0|
Tactical turn-based RPG action is promised with Legends of Eisenwald, with a Kickstarter project aiming for $50,000. It's got 28 days to go and as of now has $2,197 in pledges.
That's from just over 100 backers to the project proposed by Aterdux Entertainment. The game has already been in development for 2 years and they have an alpha version.
Their project blog says they've got "about 90%" of the game finished. It's taken longer than they thought and so have turned to Kickstarter to help keep the title going.
"...as it often happens in game development industry working on the game took more time as we planned and we need more funds," said Aterdux. "Your generous backing will help us to walk the remaining part of the path. To finish our game in “basic package” we need $50000."
The game is described as a "Knight Errant simulator. A hero with his squad travels on a global map conquers castles, receives tribute from villages and upgrades and gathers troops." Should they surpass their goal then the additional funding will lead to extra features being applied to Legends of Eisenwald. They are:
• Add more to the campaign scenarios, making them more interesting and non-linear;
• Add more units (at minimum, plus the number of the corresponding rewards);
• Create beautiful special effects for spells in battles;
• Localize our game with more languages;
• Make our game richer and more diverse (add unique bosses and characters, create alternate levels and endings etc.);
• Port our game to MacOS and Linux if we reach $100000.
Check out the project for more information.