|Dungeons of Dredmor gets Steam Workshop for mod distribution|
|Posted: 03.05.2012 05:11 by JonahFalcon||Comments: 0|
Indie Rogue-like Dungeons of Dredmor will be getting its own Steam Workshop, which allows gamers to upload, browse and download mods at a single source, as the Skyrim Steam Workshop does.
The Workshop will be included in The You Have To Name The Expansion Pack DLC. The downloadable content includes new skills, monsters, items, and wonky geometry, with plenty of community made mods, :
* Battle Geology, a wizard-like warrior skill with earth-shattering consequences by the terribly mysterious Null (how mysterious? terribly.)
* Clockwork Knight and Rogue Scientist, a pair of crafty steampunk skill lines by the too-clever-by-half Ruigi
* Warlockery, the wizard skill for wizards who would rather by warriors, by the utterly mad Essence — he wrote over 500 lines of xml for one spell.
* A mess of twisty little rooms, all different, created by the deranged architect our mortal speech renders “Bergstrom“; The geometry is all wrong.
* And to inhabit the renovated Dungeons of Dredmor we’ve summoned a pack of new monster variations dug up by one FaxCelestis, from the existentially troubling Poorly Cloned Hero to the lofty Diggle Rocketeer.
Gamers must have purchased Dungeons of Dredmor from Steam to enjoy the benefits of the DoD Steam Workship, however.
Dungeons of Dredmor was released back in 11th July, 2011, and earned an 8.8/10 score from Strategy Informer's .