|Report: 3M units of Max Payne 3 sold in first week, DLC schedule revealed|
|Posted: 23.05.2012 03:11 by JonahFalcon||Comments: 1|
Take 2 Interactive has announced in its latest earnings report that Max Payne 3 has sold over 3 million units across three platforms in the last week.
The report also revealed the DLC schedule for the game:
* Local Justice Map Pack (DLC) - June
* Disorganized Crime Map Pack (DLC) - Summer
* Deathmatch Made In Heaven Mode Pack (DLC) - Summer
* Hostage Negotiation Map Pack (DLC) - Summer
* New York Minute Co-Op Pack (DLC) - Summer
* Painful Memories Map Pack (DLC) - Autumn
* Trickle Down Economics Map Pack (DLC) - Autumn
The game was released on the 15th May in North America on the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC, with the worldwide release on the 18th May. The game has earned rave reviews, including a 9.0/10 score from Strategy Informer's .