|Trials Evolution title update, multiplayer leaderboards to be reset|
|Posted: 29.05.2012 15:41 by Nick Akerman||Comments: 0|
RedLynx has detailed an update for Trials Evolution. The patch comes after the stress of launch took its toll on the multiplayer servers, which are going to be reset.
The reset is going to happen four to six hours after the update, so players are urged not to invest time on this section until the transformation is complete.
Here's what the update plans to fix:
• Multiplayer Leaderboard writing issues – addressed a number of situations where proper scores were not being recorded to MP Leaderboards or rank was being reset.
• Multiplayer Stability issues – addressed a number of issues, including viewing Gamer Cards, Party play functionality, response time of multiplayer matchmaking, and situations where the game would occasionally lock or hang during multiplayer.
• General Stability – we have addressed some issues affecting general stability and random lockups. If you find new issues related to this, please report them to this thread.
• Editor issues – a number of issues in the editor were addressed, including enforcing a 22 checkpoint limit and some issues around the event trigger system.
• Scoring issues – a rare issue where track times were calculated incorrectly at the finish line has been addressed.
• Track Central – a number of issues were addressed, including track sorting issues, lockups when viewing Player-Created Track Leaderboards, and searching tracks by the “Ninja” difficulty tag.
• Skill Games – adjustments have been made to Icarus Factor, Exploding Man, Out of Gas, and Balls of Steel skill games to eliminate scoring loopholes.