|Jagged Alliance: Back in Action gets a standalone expansion, Crossfire|
|Posted: 13.06.2012 15:09 by||Comments: 0|
Kalypso has announced a new standalone expansion to the mercenary tactical strategy game, Jagged Alliance: Back in Action. The standalone expansion, Jagged Alliance: Crossfire, will find the players taken to Khanpaa, another country suffering under a brutal conflict.
The team is hired by Ambassador Behnam Atiqullahs , who wants the peaceful country to be saved from inexplicable and bloodthirsty attacks and bloody massacres.
* The first complete new story in the Jagged Alliance universe in almost a decade
* Unique mix of tactics, RTS, RPG and economic simulation gameplay
* Optional line of sight mode and fog-of-war
* New enemies, new weapons, new threats
* Ten new M.E.R.C. mercenaries, bringing the roster up to 50 mercs
* 20 new achievements
* 15-20 hours of additional gameplay
Jagged Alliance: Crossfire is due to be released on PC this Summer 2012.